We selected some interesting web tools to integrate them in our classroom practice that can enable teacher to bring a sense of fun and motivation to our lessons, we can try some of them for example:
- To incorporate Student input and gather feedback.
- Take it up a notch with Socrative http://www.socrative.com/pricing.php
- Twitter twitter
2. Gamify it.
- Make your own Jeopardy game
3. Let students create
4. Get interactive
- Online Interactive White Boards
5. Have Students Collaborate
- Share writing and encourage feedback with NewsActivist.
- Collaborative Mind Mapping with MindMeister
- Collaborative Research
6. Project Based Learning
A better List Of Ideas For Project-Based learning
We hope this tools can be helpful to teachers who visit our site. “Ignoring is not an option” you can find all the sites in this link .link
Marisela Castro Cruz
Tania Berenice Cacacho Constantino